Saturday, December 2, 2023 from 11am - 5pm
Join friends, neighbors and fellow museum supporters for a local author event & a fun filled gathering in the spirit of the Holiday Season.
Visit our Museum Shop with a selection of handmade and colonial period toys. Browse the largest selection of period history books in the region. Enjoy the George Duffy Christmas Card Exhibit along with Mohawk Valley Colonial Era Exhibits in an atmosphere of period holiday music, homemade cookies.
There will be plenty Refreshments and Christmas Cheer!
Refreshments and Christmas Cheer will be served with German Beer from Eisenadler Brauhaus.
40% - 50% Off Clearance Book Sale with many titles to choose from. All other books and gift shop items will have 20% off the entire purchase. All book sale proceeds go to historic preservation, artifact acquisition, exhibit building and educational programming.
Nancy Bradeen Spannaus
- NEW BOOK RELEASE Defeating Slavery: Hamilton’s American System Showed the Way
- Hamilton Versus Wall Street: The Core Principles of the American System of Economics
Wanda Easter Burch
- The Home Voices Speak Louder Than the Drums: Dreams and the Imagination in Civil War Letters and Memoirs
- Sam's Sam the Gallows Bird
- In addition to other local titles
- Witness to the Revolution
- Building the Erie Canal - Murder in Rome
- Stolen - Civil War Series Volume 1
- Skohere and the Birth of New York’s Western Frontier 1609 - 1731
- Volume I 1609-1686 and Volume II 1687-1731
- The Old Stone Fort: Guardian of Schoharie County History Since 1772
- Whipponnock Creek: The Life and Times of Will Traylor
- Watervliet Historic Images
- Remembering Albany: Heritage on the Hudson
- Albany Through Time
- Schenectady: Frontier Village to Colonial City
- Troy Through Time
- & many others on Local History!
Heidi Sprouse -
- Whispers of Liberty
- Liberty's Promise
- Liberty's Legacy
- Liberty's Price
Phillip D. Weaver
- The 3rd New Jersey in New York: Stories from The Jersey Greys of 1776
- Grandfather’s Tool Chest
- Saga Of Nicholas Stoner, Or, A Tale Of The Adirondacks: Saga Of Nicholas Stoner
- Don Williams' Inside the Adirondack Blue Line
- & many other titles on the Adirondacks and Local History
- Fort Plain, Fork Plank, Fort Rensselaer: The Revolutionary War Forts of Canajohary
Norman J. Bollen
- George Washington and the Mohawk Frontier
Thank you for supporting the Fort Plain Museum & Historical Park, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All book sale proceeds go to historic preservation, artifact acquisition, exhibit building and educational programming.