Enjoy a day out in the Upper Catskills at the Jefferson Heritage Day on July 9. A full day is planned with plenty of activities, presentations, vendors, music and so much more, under the tent Jefferson Town Green!
- 10:00-1:00pm – “Mark Twain” (Don Coons) and his daughters will be holding court on the front porch of Judd Hall, the Jefferson Historical Society building at 163 Main St.
- 11:00 – The parade down Main St. starts at 11:00am.
- Vendors and activities will be on the Town Green, the Jefferson Historical Society.
- Until 4:00pm – Nicholas Juried Museum of Jefferson History will be open for visitors until 4pm.
- 7:30pm – The Blues Maneuver will play under the tent on the Green.
“This project is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Regrants Program, a program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature and administered in Schoharie County by the Greene County Council on the Arts da CREATE Council for the Arts.”